Friday, 8 April 2016

Education

Mobile computing is one of the most controversial topics in the world of higher education. Almost every student and teacher in the current educational environment has some sort of mobile technology, which they use for both personal and academic reasons. Due to this trend many institutions have been investigating methods of integrating new technologies to improve the educational experiences they offer. Academia isn’t the only field where mobile computing has the ability to improve it, administrative and organizational processes can be streamlined and completed more efficiently through new technologies and networks.

One pressing implication regarding the future of higher education is the impending plateau of technological advancement and the shift of importance to the mobility of the students and faculty. Many institutions in modern education centre much of their programs around apps and mobile websites to make information more accessible for people on the go, thought the next step will be complete integration on a platform that would resemble certain social network platforms such as Facebook. By 2025 the entire educational landscape will change partly because of mobile computing and it’s capabilities, as it has in the last ten years. In the past people needed to go to a library to find what they need but now almost anything can be found at the click of a button and soon it won’t make a difference whether people are using their desktops or mobile devices.

1 comment:

  1. BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a month with it is about $49,000 Everyday I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on : (janeashley33@yahoo.com) Tell your loved once too, and start to live large. That's the simple testimony of how my life changed for good...Love you all ...the email address again is (janeashley33@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete