Wikipedia defines mobile computing as “human-computer interaction by which a computer is expected to be transported during normal usage, which allows for transmission of data, voice and video.” There are three major components to mobile computing and they include communication, hardware and software. Many of the innovations in each sector depend on the evolution of another to provide support and render them viable.
Mobile technologies are what connects our real world experiences with the digital landscape, whether it’s social, academic or in the workplace. Since these devices are designed to be portable many of them are hand held or are small and light enough to be worn without being restrictive. Mobile devices consist of many of the same components and software abilities as a regular desktop computer; such as internet connection, microprocessors, data storage and memory. Examples of these devices include smartphones, laptops, wearable technology (glasses, watches etc.), tablets, cameras, carputers and handheld game consoles. There are also many wireless extensions to these technologies through low radius networks like Bluetooth and Airplay, which include objects such as speakers, keyboards, headsets, mice and displays.
Data plans and Wi-Fi have enabled Mobile computing to thrive, especially with the rate at which new and improved networks have and will become available with faster connections and larger radiuses. Every day we as humans become more connected than the last and we have mobile computing to thank for it.

BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a month with it is about $49,000 Everyday I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on : (janeashley33@yahoo.com) Tell your loved once too, and start to live large. That's the simple testimony of how my life changed for good...Love you all ...the email address again is (janeashley33@yahoo.com)
ReplyDelete